5G, the next generation of mobile networks, but mainly its applications, with widespread VR and 4k streaming and autonomous cars among other things, were often discussed at the Consumer Electronics...Read More
The lively digital innovation trend isn’t restricted to national ecosystems such as Silicon Valley, French Tech or Startup America. There are also organisations like Seedstars, a huge international...Read More
We’re still talking about cloud, IoT, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity, but these technologies and the uses they bring are changing. Formerly mere trends, they’re becoming real...Read More
FrenchTech and digital innovation in France boast an undeniable dynamism. The support of start-ups, their networking, a better visibility both in France and internationally, along with talent and...Read More
They aren’t as well-known as PowerPoint or Prezi: they’re called Focusky and Slides. These programs will bring quality and a certain “wow factor” to your catalogue, project and balance sheet...Read More
With the collaborative hub, a new trend for companies with multiple workspaces, the environment, collaborating time and methods will gradually transform over the next 25 years. Whether you just...Read More
All the links in the supply chain benefit from the recent technological advances. The process of compiling an inventory is now more efficient, quicker, and more reliable thanks to the implementation...Read More
On assembly lines, on construction sites, before delivering luxury products, augmented reality (AR) helps operators detect manufacturing and finishing defects. Across the whole supply chain, it...Read More
- The transition to the digital workplace: tips from Thierry Troadec at @CreditAgricole https://t.co/bPAQ1zJNaX… https://t.co/neSA21VTOY 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 💻 at school: the most complicated isn’t rolling out the hardware but integrating it in the existing architecture… https://t.co/A3KKmie40D 2 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our Chief Transformation Officer talks about her role, which is “more sociological than technical”… https://t.co/VidrMIPoYd 3 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We ❤️ entrepreneurs! To support #startup & digital innovation we invest in @ParisSaclay seed fund:… https://t.co/VvtetXi52O 5 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #DigitalWorkplace: How @Credit_Agricole is transforming its workspaces https://t.co/bPAQ1A1o2v #Digitalforallnow https://t.co/A8HauLtYHi 5 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Digital in the classroom: “If you think it’s just a question of deploying tablets, you’re wrong!”… https://t.co/yik5btYcHh 6 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Updating the workplace: interview with Isabelle Laforgue, our CTO https://t.co/uhW1j3wNl5 #Digitalforallnow https://t.co/Ara2vI6TwX 16 January 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Strong growth in 2016 preliminary results: Revenue (+ 9.5%) and Recurring operating profit (+ 19%) https://t.co/AJvEV2h21A 13 January 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #DigitalWorkplace: our CTO explains how she’s bringing major changes to the Group https://t.co/uhW1j3wNl5… https://t.co/QaffkZ9Pis 13 January 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #5G networks Where are we at and what will it be used for? https://t.co/gy7zvSvQt7 13 January 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation.
With over 10,000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of €2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects: consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing.
The Econocom Group share (BE0974266950 - ECONB) has been listed on the Euronext NYSE in Brussels since 1986 and is part of the BelMid index.