The old adage “Prevention is better than cure” is now being applied to the rail industry thanks to...Read More
Internet of things
- [Audited annual results 2020] Econocom confirms the improvement in Recurring Operating Profit and achieves its dele… https://t.co/iv7DCP2gB9 February 24, 2021 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Quel que soit votre secteur d'activité, Econocom vous aide à financer et à déployer vos technologies de façon agile… https://t.co/Y3s2kjwlu0 February 12, 2021 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- [#ResponsibleCompany🌱] How to reach 40% in energy consumption savings with our Green&Energy offer ? Find out the 3… https://t.co/JQobtbzhVi November 02, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- [Half-year results] Econocom expects continued increase of its operating profitability in 2020 and a new growth cyc… https://t.co/E5eW0IeGos September 10, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 📈2020 1st semester results Econocom announces an increase in Recurring Operating Profit to €43.5M and a decrease in… https://t.co/5Jki0K9JT8 July 29, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Econocom designs, finances and facilitates digital transformation for large companies and public organizations.
With 45 years of experience, the Group is the only market player to combine 360° expertise through project financing, equipment distribution and digital services, with a presence in 18 countries, more than 10,300 employees and sales revenue of 3 billions euros. Econocom is listed on Euronext in Brussels, Bel Mid and Family Business indices.
For further information : www.econocom.com