- [Audited annual results 2020] Econocom confirms the improvement in Recurring Operating Profit and achieves its dele… https://t.co/iv7DCP2gB9 February 24, 2021 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Quel que soit votre secteur d'activité, Econocom vous aide à financer et à déployer vos technologies de façon agile… https://t.co/Y3s2kjwlu0 February 12, 2021 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- [#ResponsibleCompany🌱] How to reach 40% in energy consumption savings with our Green&Energy offer ? Find out the 3… https://t.co/JQobtbzhVi November 02, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- [Half-year results] Econocom expects continued increase of its operating profitability in 2020 and a new growth cyc… https://t.co/E5eW0IeGos September 10, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 📈2020 1st semester results Econocom announces an increase in Recurring Operating Profit to €43.5M and a decrease in… https://t.co/5Jki0K9JT8 July 29, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
as a Service B2C Building cashback cashflow Cloud Computable Awards Connected devices Connected Objects Dell Development Digital digital gap Digital Signage donations Driverless car e-commerce Econocom Netherlands eHealth Employment financing healthcare HR IIoT IT reuse linear economy Logistics m-health Manufacturing Medicine net zero carbon NFC PIN PUK Retail robot Sales Security SLF Start-up
Econocom designs, finances and facilitates digital transformation for large companies and public organizations.
With 45 years of experience, the Group is the only market player to combine 360° expertise through project financing, equipment distribution and digital services, with a presence in 18 countries, more than 10,300 employees and sales revenue of 3 billions euros. Econocom is listed on Euronext in Brussels, Bel Mid and Family Business indices.
For further information : www.econocom.com