Culture, shopping, industry, traffic… augmented reality applications are finding their way into all aspects of everyday life….
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Purchasing and payment via smartphones and tablets has boomed this year. Mobile commerce services The impact of…
Véronique di Benedetto, Managing Director of Econocom France, wins the 2011 La Tribune Women’s Award
Congratulations to Véronique di Benedetto, Managing Director of Econocom France, who has won the 2011 “La Tribune…
Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation.
With over 8,500 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of €2 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects: consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing.
The Econocom Group share (BE0974266950 - ECONB) has been listed on the Euronext NYSE in Brussels since 1986 and is part of the BelMid index.
22 December 2015 - 7 Comments
22 November 2013 - 1 Comment
17 October 2013 - 0 Comment
10 July 2014 - 0 Comment
7 January 2016 - 0 Comment
26 November 2013 - 0 Comment
4 February 2016 - 0 Comment
3 February 2016 - 0 Comment
2 February 2016 - 0 Comment
1 February 2016 - 0 Comment
- What are the issues surrounding #IoT security? J-C Tapia from @iotcert answered our questions https://t.co/nKfnWBCMwE #Digitalforallnow 09:14:02 AM February 06, 2016
- #IoT & #security: read our interview with Jean-Claude Tapia, Chairman of @iotcert https://t.co/nKfnWBUnVe #Digitalforallnow 01:11:03 PM February 05, 2016
- Unified commerce or omnichannel? https://t.co/uvAXpashTR #Digitalforallnow https://t.co/6Mb3Q7AAyk 06:58:03 PM February 04, 2016
- How data analytics can transform #retail https://t.co/J531J8EIuN #Digitalorallnow https://t.co/pUNJOUug33 04:28:01 PM February 04, 2016
- Improve your #DigitalTransformation with “Micro-Innovations” https://t.co/8PpbdavuNi #Digitalforallnow 04:21:07 PM February 04, 2016
- #Retail #omnichannel: could brick and mortar have the edge over online? https://t.co/f9r67yIxiU #Digitalforallnow https://t.co/zLHpS4CSfl 10:25:03 AM February 04, 2016
- "#SmartCities aren't a technology trend but an imperative economic and political challenge " https://t.co/tXOFQXsi58 #Digitalforallnow 06:55:09 PM February 03, 2016