Thanks to NFC and RFID technologies, communicating objects are becoming more widely available and M2M (Machine to…
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation.
With over 8,500 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of €2 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects: consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing.
The Econocom Group share (BE0974266950 - ECONB) has been listed on the Euronext NYSE in Brussels since 1986 and is part of the BelMid index.
22 December 2015 - 7 Comments
22 November 2013 - 1 Comment
17 October 2013 - 0 Comment
10 July 2014 - 0 Comment
26 November 2013 - 0 Comment
25 March 2015 - 0 Comment
- #FabLab @GroupeLDV : Thanks to new technologies, anyone can create connected devices https://t.co/bV1rvCZbcF #Digitalforallnow 06:12:03 PM February 09, 2016
- $3.38 billion’s worth of orders abandoned in 2015 https://t.co/xmjdcMC5uB #Digitalforallnow https://t.co/tCJ68OtWHv 10:42:05 AM February 09, 2016
- At @Credit_Agricole: “Digital is the employees” https://t.co/LXFuKXkgzL #Digitalforallnow #digitaltransformation #HR 08:39:04 AM February 09, 2016
- The Department of Health is investing in a new intranet to boost productivity and save costs https://t.co/f3qITnkOOf #Digitalforallnow 04:56:37 PM February 08, 2016
- What influence does the #CDO have on a company? Feedback from the @ACSEL_ECO_NUM https://t.co/LXFuKXBRYl #Digitalforallnow #RH 03:39:29 PM February 08, 2016
- Security for #connecteddevices is essential for economic life https://t.co/nKfnWBCMwE #Digitalforallnow #IoT 08:45:06 AM February 08, 2016
- Digital #security requires a joint effort from the business lines and IT https://t.co/nKfnWBCMwE #Digitalforallnow #IoT 04:15:06 PM February 07, 2016