Google and Facebook have embarked on a race against the clock to push their virtual reality platform and technology. In addition to hosting and creating and broadcasting content, there’s the issue...Read More
Historical and forensic reconstructions, town planning, training, education, healthcare, property development: the potential of virtual reality applications is expanding way beyond the realm of...Read More
First used in 1978 by entrepreneur Gifford Pinchot III, the term intrapreneur refers to an employee who embarks on an independent, innovative project within their company. These budding...Read More
Smart mobility is on the rise, and is designed to use Big Data to make driving safer and easier. For car manufacturers, making easier-to-use products and offering new mobile services to make life...Read More
In smart cities, lighting is connected. A means of optimising and saving energy, connected street lights deployed in cities communicate with remote control platforms and could generate energy...Read More
Today, telephones contain more personal data that anything a burglar could find in your house. And yet users still fail to treat them as computers and don’t take the necessary security measures. A...Read More
- Erasing your device, blocking your SIM card: how to be prepared when your phone gets stolen
- Touch tablets in the classroom: what are the advantages?
- Coopetition: if you can’t beat ’em, join ’em
- #BIM: Bringing a “sea change to the industry’s workflow”
- Wanted: #BigData Specialists
- #SmartBuilding and BMS: a little glossary
- 3 qualities to be an #entrepreneur According to J-L Bouchard: boldness, creativity and agility https://t.co/VpdKENyn2H #Digitalforallnow 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #digitaltransformation cannot succeed unless it's carried out by every department https://t.co/Ov3stzPVHw #Digitalforallnow 1 day ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “Being an entrepreneur is an incredible opportunity.” Jean-Louis Bouchard, Chairman of@Econocom https://t.co/VpdKENyn2H #Digitalforallnow 1 day ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 2016: The Year of #VirtualReality with #YouTube and #Facebook https://t.co/K5xBWInJS8 #Digitalforallnow https://t.co/W3F9nL5AVd 2 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “It’s our duty to be entrepreneurs.” Interview with Jean-Louis Bouchard, Chairman of @Econocom https://t.co/VpdKENyn2H #Digitalforallnow 2 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Virtualreality going from strength to strength in the enterprise world https://t.co/prH7i3KZ5g #Digitalforallnow https://t.co/nb5QyqX3Ad 2 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here's how @hcfaustralia approached #digitaltransformation https://t.co/31J1uBBd5c #Digitalforallnow 2 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Econocom has been accredited to host confidential healthcare data https://t.co/ctYfH1w7e8 3 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation.
With over 9,000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of €2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects: consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing.
The Econocom Group share (BE0974266950 - ECONB) has been listed on the Euronext NYSE in Brussels since 1986 and is part of the BelMid index.