By Marc Cierpisz, Security Practice Manager at Econocom-Osiatis Whether we admit it or not,…
Bitcoin, or cryptocurrency, was created in 2009 and serves as an example of the…
How are banks surfing the digital wave? Online banking, pure player subsidiaries, mobile apps,…
Since the launch of PayPal in 2000, online, mobile and contactless payment systems have…
Econocom: a leading digital service provider
Econocom is a European digital service provider. In 2013, it posted consolidated revenue of €1.77 billion. The services provided by the group include consulting, sourcing, infrastructure and application services and technology management & financing of digital assets.
On 22 November 2013, Econocom finalised the acquisition of the entire share capital of Osiatis, resulting in the creation of a major new digital service company with over 8,000 employees in 20 countries and cumulated revenue of around €2 billion.
The Econocom Group share (BE0974266950 - ECONB) has been listed on the Euronext NYSE in Brussels since 1986 and is part of the BelMid index.
22 November 2013 - 0 Comment
4 February 2014 - 0 Comment
3 March 2014 - 0 Comment
26 September 2014 - 0 Comment
20 January 2014 - 0 Comment
25 November 2014 - 0 Comment
21 November 2014 - 0 Comment
10 November 2014 - 0 Comment
3 November 2014 - 0 Comment
- F.Mirabelli, the digital maker who's set to revolutionise street lighting #Digitalforallnow http://t.co/1wvo7QCPBp http://t.co/1uhF0JczzU 05:45:07 PM November 27, 2014
- The new Econocom’s corporate website is online! Find out about our activities: http://t.co/S2nLQ4FFNx http://t.co/fxPgt2O9IP 04:32:33 PM November 27, 2014
- .@GaryShapiro "Embracing innovation as a national strategy is the best way to strengthen economy" #Digitalforallnow http://t.co/1kyaFdyFV5 04:05:55 PM November 27, 2014
- .@GaryShapiro, CEO of @CEA : " French initiative can boost standing as innovation leader" #Digitalforallnow http://t.co/1kyaFdyFV5 11:57:52 AM November 27, 2014
- .@axellelemaire : « We must create the perfect ecosystem for stimulating open innovation. » #Digitalforallnow http://t.co/frsZm6IjF6 02:07:56 PM November 17, 2014
- Security and big data urgently require big intelligence. #Digitalforallnow http://t.co/vbQ6UMuzdg 02:00:13 PM November 15, 2014
- .@MarcThiercelin : "Digital could save a skipper's life" http://t.co/9lv0G6V0og 10:37:32 AM November 14, 2014