Exploiting healthcare data is a hugely sensitive subject. While the supporters acclaim major advances in public health, detractors condemn invasions of privacy. The debate is raging in France, where...Read More
The e-health boom has seen a proliferation of health and fitness apps that can monitor your sporting performance, sleep patterns and diet. The apps are becoming increasingly user-friendly and...Read More
Robots in operating theatres or in the air, and drones used for making emergency deliveries are part of the growing trend of technology-assisted medicine. But, assure the experts, they won’t replace...Read More
All the leading manufacturers are getting in on the hybrid and detachable market, in particular Microsoft, Apple and Samsung, but also Asus, Dell, Lenovo and HP. We took a look at this spring’s top...Read More
Google and Facebook have embarked on a race against the clock to push their virtual reality platform and technology. In addition to hosting and creating and broadcasting content, there’s the issue...Read More
Historical and forensic reconstructions, town planning, training, education, healthcare, property development: the potential of virtual reality applications is expanding way beyond the realm of...Read More
First used in 1978 by entrepreneur Gifford Pinchot III, the term intrapreneur refers to an employee who embarks on an independent, innovative project within their company. These budding...Read More
Smart mobility is on the rise, and is designed to use Big Data to make driving safer and easier. For car manufacturers, making easier-to-use products and offering new mobile services to make life...Read More
In smart cities, lighting is connected. A means of optimising and saving energy, connected street lights deployed in cities communicate with remote control platforms and could generate energy...Read More
- Erasing your device, blocking your SIM card: how to be prepared when your phone gets stolen
- Touch tablets in the classroom: what are the advantages?
- #BIM: Bringing a “sea change to the industry’s workflow”
- Let there be light! And let it be smart
- Coopetition: if you can’t beat ’em, join ’em
- #SmartBuilding and BMS: a little glossary
- How to connect with increasingly mobile, connected clients? L’exemple d’#Axa LIEN #Digitalforallnow 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “Innovation arises from a combination of different viewpoints” #VillagebyCA https://t.co/27Zdh3gG0i #Digitalforallnow 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How to promote open #innovation to companies? Advice from Claudio Vandi #NUMA https://t.co/n9O2m06cLt #Digitalforallnow 1 day ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How does @NUMAparis help companies innovate? https://t.co/n9O2m06cLt #Digitalforallnow https://t.co/bSpVm4SBzU 1 day ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #OpenData in the healthcare sector: how far should it go ? https://t.co/QZs18W7E9w #Digitalforallnow https://t.co/Gu2lvpI6tZ 2 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Education: “Tablets can radically change teaching methods.” https://t.co/u6mnp84v0p #Digitalforallnow 2 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Where predictive analytics is having the biggest impact https://t.co/9P11yu5UjR #Digitalforallnow 2 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Send a message to your insurance agent via Messenger? You can, with @AXAFrance https://t.co/HTgICrK9Ie #Digitalforallnow 2 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 5 health and fitness apps to get in shape for this summer https://t.co/ulgYMKglUn #Digitalforallnow https://t.co/8GiOeIvVEu 2 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chat to your insurance company on Facebook Messenger? That’s what AXA’s clients do https://t.co/ulgYMJYKvN #Digitalforallnow 3 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation.
With over 9,000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of €2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects: consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing.
The Econocom Group share (BE0974266950 - ECONB) has been listed on the Euronext NYSE in Brussels since 1986 and is part of the BelMid index.